How to remove blogger Out Bound Links
Guide to Remove un-necessary out going links from Blogger hosted websites
Out going links is one of the major elements that impacts website’s ranking and stats from search engines. Google discourages websites with many outbound links and sometimes drops from indexing as well. Unfortunately websites that we host with blogger.com generally have many outbound links on it and as we increase the number of widgets on our sites, number outbound links also increases.
So, how can we remove outbound links from blogger hosted private websites or from blogspot.com websites?
Here is a robust solution to this problem as you can certainly remove the un-necessary links from your private websites hosted with blogger and free blogspot.com domains. Follow the steps blow to remove outbound links from blogger and to increase your website’s stats and indexing in search engines.
1. Login to your blogger account and go to “Design” or “Layout”.
2. Click on the “Edit HTML” tab.
3. Check the check box for “Expand Widget Templates”.
4. Press “Ctrl+F” to find the below tag
5. Once you have located the tag mentioned above, delete the tag and find for next until you delete all the tags from your website.
6. Also search for the below tag
<!– quickedit pencil –>
<b:include data=’post’ name=’postQuickEdit’/>
7. Once you have found the above tag, delete it as well.
8. Press the “Save Template” button after you have make sure of there is no quick edit tag present in your blogger panel.
Note: Don’t delete the following tag from the blogger :
<b:includable id=’postQuickEdit’ var=’post’>
There is no harm to remove quick edit tags and it will no way disturb or disrupt the functionality of your website. Yes one option will no longer be available with you and that is the quick edit directly from your website. This is in fact an extra option to edit